ON-GRID INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM
An Industrial on-grid system is the same as an on-grid PV system.
A commercial on-grid system is the same as an on-grid PV system. This connects into your distribution board, the generated power is first used within the property to reduce electricity consumption, and any surplus is exported to the grid (Net – Metering). Utilize your roof space to generate energy to power your growing business. We can help to assess your solar, battery, and EV needs: using your energy consumption profile, we provide recommendations for the optimum system size to reduce your energy bills by the maximum amount that the roof space will allow, then design a solar panel system to your exact specifications.
- Save up to 40% on energy costs
- Protection against rising energy prices
- Additional income from grid feed-in (Net metering)
- Particularly high yields possible and rapid ROI (return on investment)
- Tax benefits through deduction of capital expenditure and special depreciation
- Enhanced image through demonstration of commitment to climate protection and conservation of resources
Sustainable investing and maximum profit
with the Solar PV Energy System Large Scale, you can generate sustainable solar power. Investing in a PV power plant is one of the safest and most profitable investment options and offers the best future prospects, as you will benefit from a system service life of over 20 years.
Secure Investment in Emerging Technology
Our Solar PV Energy Systems stands for longevity, maximum performance, and top quality. Highly integrated solutions for PV power plants with varying system structures provide you with maximum flexibility in implementation and options for expansion at all times. That gives you the highest possible yields for over 20 years and guarantees maximum return on investment.
Maximum Energy Yield
No Commodity Price Risk
Our integrated Power Plant Manager
manages all energy flows in PV or hybrid power plants. This allows energy generation and the use of the energy to be efficiently coordinated, avoiding load peaks, storing surplus power, and managing energy efficiently.
- Save on generator and diesel costs
- Central interface for data overview and analysis: Sunny Portal
- Easy monitoring and control of large-scale PV power plants